This website and all its contents are copyrighted.
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only.
- The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
- The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
- The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries or damages from the display or use of this information.
- This policy is subject to change at anytime.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted
- The owner of this site reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time
- We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name and email address.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- We comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.